Sugar Cut Out Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup quaker quick oats
- Cream the butter and sugar together in a large bowl.
- Add in egg, vanilla, and flour into the large bowl and mix (by hand) with the butter/sugar mixture.
- Once everything is well mixed add in the quaker quick oats and mix (by hand) again until well blended.
- Chill the dough in the fridge for about 20 - 30 minutes.
- Roll out on floured board 1/2 inch thick
- Choose your cookie cutters and get busy!
- Cook at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
- 1 - (1 lb.) pkg. Domino® Confectioners Sugar (approx. 3 3/4 cups)
- 1/2 cup - butter or margarine, softened
- 3 to 4 tablespoons - milk
- 1 teaspoon - vanilla
- Combine in large bowl, with mixer at low speed, confectioners' sugar, butter, milk and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed 1-2 minutes until creamy. If desired, add more milk until frosting is spreading consistency.
|Getting ready for the oven!|
|You will see a much prettier display on Easter.|