Saturday, April 23, 2011

Banana Breeze

Banana Breeze is one of my favorite desserts and it was given to me by my good friend Barbara!  I'm making it for Easter at my in laws!

Banana Breeze

Crust
  • 2 1/2 cups frosted flakes (crushed)
  • 1/2 Cup butter (melted)
  • 3 teaspoons sugar
  • 1 teaspoon cinnamon
      1.  Mix all together, lay at bottom of pie plate
Crust


Filling
  • 1 can sweet condensed milk
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 bars of cream cheese
  •  1-2 Bananas
       1.  Mix in bowl with mixer until creamy than lay over crust.
       2.  Cut bananas up and lay on top of pie.  (I like to make a layer of bananas in the filling, put a little bit of
            the filling over the crust, make a layer of bananas and then cover the rest of the pie with the filling.)
       3.  Refrigerate over night.
Middle Layer

Finished Pie






Barbara used to make this for us when we were at Western Michigan University.  We would pig out on it for days.  Good memories :) 

College days!

No comments:

Post a Comment