Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 in Pictures



January:  We brought in the new year with friends and family. 

February:  I became an aunt on February 3, 2012.  I also turned 26 on February 22, 2012.




March:  The dogs drove us crazy....and still do.

April:  We celebrated Easter with both families. 

May:  Bryan turned 26 on May 9, 2012

June 3, 2012 I became Charleigh's Godmother and on June 4, 2012 Bryan and I celebrated 2 years of marriage. 

July:  We celebrated the fourth of July up north with Bryan's family. 

August:  We had our second annual Wojciechowski BBQ.


September:  I started another year at DMA as a second grade teacher.  This will mark my fourth year at the school. 

October:  We spent Halloween at Aunt Becky's house. 

November:  We were able to spend Thanksgiving with both families and had a great time. 

December: We had a lot of things going on in December and are very thankful we got to spend so much time with friends and family. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your wonderful photos from throughout the year. It looks like you had a fantastic year. Have a great upcoming weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete