Thursday, June 16, 2011

2nd year of teaching done!

My second year of teaching is done.  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I'm glad that it is over....I need a break but I also am not a fan of the way that it ended.  But, here are some highlights of the year.
  • Working with Mrs. Resk.  She is a great teacher and has a HUGE heart.  We learned a lot about each other and what works and does not work.  In my eyes we were a good team and we grew stronger the second half of the school year.
  • My students.  I had an interesting group let me tell ya.  But, I am happy about the relationships that grew between me and some of the students.  We made some huge growth and when I got that hug on the last day of school from MB and the words "Mrs. Wojciechowski I'm going to miss you." meant a lot.  
  • Q-TIP
  • My second grade team!
  • Singing and dancing to Michal Jackson with my second graders.

This was an interesting year and I learned a lot about myself.  I'm looking forward to next year and a fresh outlook on my job.

Mrs. Wojciechowski and Mrs. Resk

No comments:

Post a Comment